Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ioniq
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Hyundai has revealed full details of the Plug-in version of its Ioniq hybrid, which will join its electric and conventional hybrid siblings when order books open next week. From the outside, it re...
Alternatively fuelled vehicle segment rebounds following April’s decline, rising 46.7% to take a new record market share of 4.4%.
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease