Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ioniq
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Hyundai has revealed full details of the Plug-in version of its Ioniq hybrid, which will join its electric and conventional hybrid siblings when order books open next week. From the outside, it re...
Alternatively fuelled vehicle segment rebounds following April’s decline, rising 46.7% to take a new record market share of 4.4%.
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?