Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ioniq
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Hyundai has revealed full details of the Plug-in version of its Ioniq hybrid, which will join its electric and conventional hybrid siblings when order books open next week. From the outside, it re...
Alternatively fuelled vehicle segment rebounds following April’s decline, rising 46.7% to take a new record market share of 4.4%.
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered