Contract Hire and Leasing News - Ioniq
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Registrations of all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles rose by a record 27% in 2017 marking the sixth consecutive annual rise for the sector, figures from Go Ultra Low reveal. UK motorists seem...
Hyundai has revealed full details of the Plug-in version of its Ioniq hybrid, which will join its electric and conventional hybrid siblings when order books open next week. From the outside, it re...
Alternatively fuelled vehicle segment rebounds following April’s decline, rising 46.7% to take a new record market share of 4.4%.
Hyundai has announced it is teaming up with the government-backed Go Ultra Low campaign, which aims to highlight the benefits of plug-in, electric, and fuel cell vehicles. Click here for more Io...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation