Contract Hire and Leasing News - Isuzu
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mother Nature could throw whatever she wanted at the Isuzu D-Max AT35 and it would simply shrug it off with contempt - deep mud, steep hills, even rivers proved nothing more than mere distractions. The AT35 is probably the most capable off-roader this side of a John Deere tractor.
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Isuzu UK has secured its biggest order to date after the Environment Agency ordered almost 200 D-Max pick-ups. The new 197-strong fleet, comprising single-, double- and extended-cab models, will b...
The humble pick-up truck is becoming ever popular in the UK and as manufacturers clamour to build more extravagant, high-spec models to improve their standing as a trade-off between van and SUV, th...
Halloween is almost on us, and it appears that Isuzu is already getting into the spirit of things with a new advertising campaign. Starring the brand’s Isuzu D-Max Blade special edition pick-up a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?