Contract Hire and Leasing News - Isuzu
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mother Nature could throw whatever she wanted at the Isuzu D-Max AT35 and it would simply shrug it off with contempt - deep mud, steep hills, even rivers proved nothing more than mere distractions. The AT35 is probably the most capable off-roader this side of a John Deere tractor.
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Isuzu UK has secured its biggest order to date after the Environment Agency ordered almost 200 D-Max pick-ups. The new 197-strong fleet, comprising single-, double- and extended-cab models, will b...
The humble pick-up truck is becoming ever popular in the UK and as manufacturers clamour to build more extravagant, high-spec models to improve their standing as a trade-off between van and SUV, th...
Halloween is almost on us, and it appears that Isuzu is already getting into the spirit of things with a new advertising campaign. Starring the brand’s Isuzu D-Max Blade special edition pick-up a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008