Mother Nature could throw whatever she wanted at the Isuzu D-Max AT35 and it would simply shrug it off with contempt - deep mud, steep hills, even rivers proved nothing more than mere distractions. The AT35 is probably the most capable off-roader this side of a John Deere tractor.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Isuzu
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Isuzu UK has secured its biggest order to date after the Environment Agency ordered almost 200 D-Max pick-ups. The new 197-strong fleet, comprising single-, double- and extended-cab models, will b...
The humble pick-up truck is becoming ever popular in the UK and as manufacturers clamour to build more extravagant, high-spec models to improve their standing as a trade-off between van and SUV, th...
Halloween is almost on us, and it appears that Isuzu is already getting into the spirit of things with a new advertising campaign. Starring the brand’s Isuzu D-Max Blade special edition pick-up a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)