Think of Paris and you’ll no doubt conjure up images of the iconic Eiffel Tower, or perhaps the famed Moulin Rouge. However, these days the French capital is ever-more frequently cited for its worr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ix35
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai has revealed that the hydrogen-fuelled version of the ix35 crossover, which is available to order from today, will be priced at £53,105. That starting price – which makes the world’s first...
Britain’s first batch of hydrogen-powered customer vehicles have arrived as Hyundai rolls out the ix35 Fuel Cell – the world’s first series-production hydrogen-powered vehicle – around the world. T...
The crossover SUV segment shows few signs of slowing down any time soon. Almost every major carmaker has one on the books, and if they don’t, they certainly have one in the works. Mazda’s CX-5 and ...
The Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell has become the first hydrogen-powered, mass-produced car to cover 700km (435 miles) on a single fill-up as a pair of Norwegian eco-pioneers took it from Oslo, the capital...
With the World Cup just around the corner, Hyundai has launched commemorative special edition versions of the ix35 SUV and the i30 hatchback. Dubbed ‘Go!’, the special variants will be recognisable...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed