Think of Paris and you’ll no doubt conjure up images of the iconic Eiffel Tower, or perhaps the famed Moulin Rouge. However, these days the French capital is ever-more frequently cited for its worr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ix35
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai has revealed that the hydrogen-fuelled version of the ix35 crossover, which is available to order from today, will be priced at £53,105. That starting price – which makes the world’s first...
Britain’s first batch of hydrogen-powered customer vehicles have arrived as Hyundai rolls out the ix35 Fuel Cell – the world’s first series-production hydrogen-powered vehicle – around the world. T...
The crossover SUV segment shows few signs of slowing down any time soon. Almost every major carmaker has one on the books, and if they don’t, they certainly have one in the works. Mazda’s CX-5 and ...
The Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell has become the first hydrogen-powered, mass-produced car to cover 700km (435 miles) on a single fill-up as a pair of Norwegian eco-pioneers took it from Oslo, the capital...
With the World Cup just around the corner, Hyundai has launched commemorative special edition versions of the ix35 SUV and the i30 hatchback. Dubbed ‘Go!’, the special variants will be recognisable...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)