Amazon Alexa* is now available in the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE, and all other new and existing Jaguars fitted with the Pivi Pro infotainment system**.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jaguar
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Ever found yourself frustrated after your team loses and the players drive home in their swanky new car with heated seats and massage chairs whilst you’re on a cold, busy public transport ride home...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 First-ever BMW M3 Competition Touring revealed
- 6 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 8 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 9 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 10 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)