Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jaguar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
Jaguar Land Rover today revealed plans to build a range of new electrified vehicles at its manufacturing plant in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham. The first electric car to be produced at the plant ...
How many car designers can you name? Perhaps Chris Bangle for his controversial mark on BMW or Marcello Gandini if you’re a fan of Lamborghini. One name you’re likely to know is Ian Callum, Jagua...
Jaguar Land Rover and BMW Group today confirmed they are joining forces to develop the next-generation of technology for electric vehicles. JLR has already demonstrated its leading technical ca...
When Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) announced its biggest-ever quarterly loss of £273m for the final quarter of 2018, thanks to a £3.1bn asset write-down and a slump in sales in China, the media was all o...
The Jaguar I-Pace has cleaned up at the World Car of the Year Awards, taking home the trophy for World Green Car, World Car Design, and the overall World Car of the Year winner, at the New York Int...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 4 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 5 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced