Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jaguar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The Jaguar E-Pace has had a complete refresh for 2020 and, while not much appears different on the outside, it sits on an all-new platform with most models benefitting from hybrid power. It’s th...
The Jaguar XE has been updated and now includes mild-hybrid drivetrain options and an improved infotainment system. Here’s what you need to know. Externally, the XE hasn’t changed at all. This ...
The Jaguar F-Pace has been updated for 2020, with changes including an updated exterior, a completely new interior and the arrival of a plug-in hybrid P400e option. Available to order now, read on...
Jaguar has announced a number of upgrades for the all-electric I-Pace, ensuring it remains up to date in the increasingly busy SUEV segment. Perhaps the most important update for the former Wor...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 3 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Range Rover 2022: Fleeting glimpse of next-gen SUV revealed