While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jaguar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
Jaguar Land Rover today revealed plans to build a range of new electrified vehicles at its manufacturing plant in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham. The first electric car to be produced at the plant ...
How many car designers can you name? Perhaps Chris Bangle for his controversial mark on BMW or Marcello Gandini if you’re a fan of Lamborghini. One name you’re likely to know is Ian Callum, Jagua...
Jaguar Land Rover and BMW Group today confirmed they are joining forces to develop the next-generation of technology for electric vehicles. JLR has already demonstrated its leading technical ca...
When Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) announced its biggest-ever quarterly loss of £273m for the final quarter of 2018, thanks to a £3.1bn asset write-down and a slump in sales in China, the media was all o...
The Jaguar I-Pace has cleaned up at the World Car of the Year Awards, taking home the trophy for World Green Car, World Car Design, and the overall World Car of the Year winner, at the New York Int...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 6 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 2020 Volkswagen Golf: new digital cockpit aims to make life easier
- 10 LA Auto Show 2019: When is it and what will be there?