The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jaguar
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Jaguar E-Pace has had a complete refresh for 2020 and, while not much appears different on the outside, it sits on an all-new platform with most models benefitting from hybrid power. It’s th...
The Jaguar XE has been updated and now includes mild-hybrid drivetrain options and an improved infotainment system. Here’s what you need to know. Externally, the XE hasn’t changed at all. This ...
The Jaguar F-Pace has been updated for 2020, with changes including an updated exterior, a completely new interior and the arrival of a plug-in hybrid P400e option. Available to order now, read on...
Jaguar has announced a number of upgrades for the all-electric I-Pace, ensuring it remains up to date in the increasingly busy SUEV segment. Perhaps the most important update for the former Wor...
Jaguar Land Rover and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust have announced public sector staff across the country will be able to lease Jaguar’s all-electric I-Pace over a three-year period. ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?