The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jaguar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar Land Rover and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust have announced public sector staff across the country will be able to lease Jaguar’s all-electric I-Pace over a three-year period. ...
Jaguar has announced an early Christmas presents for drivers of its I-Pace: a free software updates which will improve battery performance and increase range by up to 12 miles. The complimentary...
Jaguar has revealed the facelifted F-Type, with the two-seat sports car gaining a more aggressive look as well as a restyled interior and choice of four- and eight-cylinder engines. The refresh of...
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years