Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jazz
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Honda Jazz features a bold new look, improved interior quality, front-centre airbags for the first time and an all-new hybrid drivetrain, the brand has revealed. e:HEV hybrid set-up ...
If a supermini is what you’re after, you’ve always been spoilt for choice, but the past year or so has seen a glut of great little hatchbacks take to the UK’s roads. Despite this, the older Polo an...
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
Prices for the new Honda Jazz will range between £13,495 and £15,715 OTR when it arrives in the UK this September. That marks an rise of almost £2k for the Jazz’s starting price but with the 1.2 ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008