EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is heading to the UK, with deliveries set to commence sometime next year. Featuring hybrid power for the very first time, it’s poised to offer an alternative to cars like ...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
What’s the price of admission to the world of iconic 4x4s? If it’s the Suzuki Jimny, it’s surprisingly affordable for what is arguably the cutest new car on the planet right now. Should you want ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008