Contract Hire and Leasing News - Juke
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals on the all-new Nissan Juke are now available, ahead of customer deliveries beginning at the end of November. It’s hard to believe the outgoing model has been around unchanged for alm...
Tusker has confirmed the Ford Fiesta is the most popular choice of salary sacrifice vehicle. The Ford hatchback is followed by Nissan’s popular crossovers – the Juke and Qashqai – which take second...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
The second generation Juke will be built at Nissan’s thriving Sunderland car plant, following a fresh £100m investment to upgrade the North East factory. The compact crossover SUV is already prod...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation