Contract Hire and Leasing News - Juke
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals on the all-new Nissan Juke are now available, ahead of customer deliveries beginning at the end of November. It’s hard to believe the outgoing model has been around unchanged for alm...
Tusker has confirmed the Ford Fiesta is the most popular choice of salary sacrifice vehicle. The Ford hatchback is followed by Nissan’s popular crossovers – the Juke and Qashqai – which take second...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
The second generation Juke will be built at Nissan’s thriving Sunderland car plant, following a fresh £100m investment to upgrade the North East factory. The compact crossover SUV is already prod...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered