Contract Hire and Leasing News - Juke
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals on the all-new Nissan Juke are now available, ahead of customer deliveries beginning at the end of November. It’s hard to believe the outgoing model has been around unchanged for alm...
Tusker has confirmed the Ford Fiesta is the most popular choice of salary sacrifice vehicle. The Ford hatchback is followed by Nissan’s popular crossovers – the Juke and Qashqai – which take second...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
The second generation Juke will be built at Nissan’s thriving Sunderland car plant, following a fresh £100m investment to upgrade the North East factory. The compact crossover SUV is already prod...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 3 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website