We must deliver some distressing news: the Skoda Yeti is no more. After the best part of a decade accruing legions of loyal fans, the not-at-all-abominable little Yeti has been ditched in favour of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Karoq
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the first deliveries expected in the first half of January 2018, Skoda has announced order books are now open for the Karoq. Priced from £20,875, the all-new SUV promises to set new standards...
Weekly round-up: BMW make it as easy as 1, 2… 4? Skoda ready to Karoq n roll, Volvo reap residual rewards and more
Welcome to our inaugural BMW weekly round-up, all BMW news all the time. Well, not really, but it certainly seems that when it rains in Germany it pours as this week we’ve covered everything from...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 8 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 9 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?