Contract Hire and Leasing News - kodiaq
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
As a new season rolled in at the beginning of March, so did a fresh, shiny 17 number plate. It’s no secret that new car registrations increase when new number plates are released, but with change...
Due to get its full reveal at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Weekly round-up: 66 plate released, Skoda unleash new SUV, government not doing enough for the EV market and more
The football world has been abuzz this week as deadline day came and went, leading to a few surprising last-minute moves from our favourite overpaid and overpriced sportsmen. The excitement of dea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts