Contract Hire and Leasing News - kodiaq
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
As a new season rolled in at the beginning of March, so did a fresh, shiny 17 number plate. It’s no secret that new car registrations increase when new number plates are released, but with change...
Due to get its full reveal at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Weekly round-up: 66 plate released, Skoda unleash new SUV, government not doing enough for the EV market and more
The football world has been abuzz this week as deadline day came and went, leading to a few surprising last-minute moves from our favourite overpaid and overpriced sportsmen. The excitement of dea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?