Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kuga
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Ford has revealed further details of its new and updated Kuga SUV, that promises to be more “connected, comfortable, safe and stylish” than ever. While it does benefit from a new look, its new te...
Ford has launched a new ST-Line range that offers sporty editions of its Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo complete with ST-inspired styling and sports suspension. There will also be a Kuga ST-Line, when th...
The Ford Kuga will be the fourth car to receive the Vignale treatment, with models expected to arrive later this year. It will join the existing Mondeo Vignale, S-Max Vignale and upcoming Edge Vign...
Ford has refreshed the Kuga SUV with a host of upgrades, including the car’s most powerful diesel powertrain yet and a range of fuel-saving technologies, including stop/start and the Active Grille ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008