Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kuga
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Ford has revealed further details of its new and updated Kuga SUV, that promises to be more “connected, comfortable, safe and stylish” than ever. While it does benefit from a new look, its new te...
Ford has launched a new ST-Line range that offers sporty editions of its Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo complete with ST-inspired styling and sports suspension. There will also be a Kuga ST-Line, when th...
The Ford Kuga will be the fourth car to receive the Vignale treatment, with models expected to arrive later this year. It will join the existing Mondeo Vignale, S-Max Vignale and upcoming Edge Vign...
Ford has refreshed the Kuga SUV with a host of upgrades, including the car’s most powerful diesel powertrain yet and a range of fuel-saving technologies, including stop/start and the Active Grille ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?