Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kuga
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Ford has revealed further details of its new and updated Kuga SUV, that promises to be more “connected, comfortable, safe and stylish” than ever. While it does benefit from a new look, its new te...
Ford has launched a new ST-Line range that offers sporty editions of its Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo complete with ST-inspired styling and sports suspension. There will also be a Kuga ST-Line, when th...
The Ford Kuga will be the fourth car to receive the Vignale treatment, with models expected to arrive later this year. It will join the existing Mondeo Vignale, S-Max Vignale and upcoming Edge Vign...
Ford has refreshed the Kuga SUV with a host of upgrades, including the car’s most powerful diesel powertrain yet and a range of fuel-saving technologies, including stop/start and the Active Grille ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed
- 10 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021