Over five years since we caught our first glimpse of it at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, the Lamborghini Urus will finally be launched on 4 December 2017.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lamborghini
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
What with electrification and automation, concept cars seem to be getting crazier and crazier at the minute. In typical fashion however, Lamborghini has top-trumped them all with its latest concept...
Lamborghini has revealed the convertible Aventador LP750-4 Roadster SV at the Monterey Car Week event in California. It’s quite a long-winded name, but the really interesting bit is the SV, which s...
Italian performance brand Lamborghini will launch its revitalised Ad Personam program at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The program which allows customers to tailor-make their perfect car will soon be...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur