Over five years since we caught our first glimpse of it at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, the Lamborghini Urus will finally be launched on 4 December 2017.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lamborghini
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
What with electrification and automation, concept cars seem to be getting crazier and crazier at the minute. In typical fashion however, Lamborghini has top-trumped them all with its latest concept...
Lamborghini has revealed the convertible Aventador LP750-4 Roadster SV at the Monterey Car Week event in California. It’s quite a long-winded name, but the really interesting bit is the SV, which s...
Italian performance brand Lamborghini will launch its revitalised Ad Personam program at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The program which allows customers to tailor-make their perfect car will soon be...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins