Over five years since we caught our first glimpse of it at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, the Lamborghini Urus will finally be launched on 4 December 2017.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lamborghini
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
What with electrification and automation, concept cars seem to be getting crazier and crazier at the minute. In typical fashion however, Lamborghini has top-trumped them all with its latest concept...
Lamborghini has revealed the convertible Aventador LP750-4 Roadster SV at the Monterey Car Week event in California. It’s quite a long-winded name, but the really interesting bit is the SV, which s...
Italian performance brand Lamborghini will launch its revitalised Ad Personam program at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The program which allows customers to tailor-make their perfect car will soon be...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 VW T-Roc Cabriolet: A niche too far?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered