Contract Hire and Leasing News - Land Rover
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar Land Rover has focused its attention on the interior and technology of the popular SUV and it makes sense, as the Velar was voted as the most beautiful car in the world back in 2018. The ...
A tweaked Range Rover Evoque has been revealed for 2021, with a new range-topping Autobiography model representing the most sophisticated and plush variant of the Jaguar E-Pace rival to date. It...
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
Land Rover has confirmed the new commercial Defender 90 and 110 models will restore the Hard Top name to its rugged 4x4 family. The versatile and durable Defender Hard Top will be launched later t...
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed
- 10 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021