Contract Hire and Leasing News - Land Rover
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar Land Rover today revealed plans to build a range of new electrified vehicles at its manufacturing plant in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham. The first electric car to be produced at the plant ...
Think of Land Rover and the most likely images to spring to mind will be rufty-tufty Defenders covered in mud and up to the door handles in slime. Or maybe you imagine the elegance of the Range R...
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
Land Rover has revealed a new set of images of the all-new Defender undergoing final testing. The snaps of these prototypes give us our best look yet at what has to be one of the most eagerly await...
When Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) announced its biggest-ever quarterly loss of £273m for the final quarter of 2018, thanks to a £3.1bn asset write-down and a slump in sales in China, the media was all o...
The new Range Rover Evoque has become the first luxury compact SUV to be certified under stringent new NOx emissions targets, ahead of schedule too. All Jaguar and Land Rover models already meet t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Review: BMW Z4