Contract Hire and Leasing News - Land Rover
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar Land Rover has focused its attention on the interior and technology of the popular SUV and it makes sense, as the Velar was voted as the most beautiful car in the world back in 2018. The ...
A tweaked Range Rover Evoque has been revealed for 2021, with a new range-topping Autobiography model representing the most sophisticated and plush variant of the Jaguar E-Pace rival to date. It...
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
Land Rover has confirmed the new commercial Defender 90 and 110 models will restore the Hard Top name to its rugged 4x4 family. The versatile and durable Defender Hard Top will be launched later t...
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?