EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Land Rover
With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
Jaguar Land Rover has focused its attention on the interior and technology of the popular SUV and it makes sense, as the Velar was voted as the most beautiful car in the world back in 2018. The ...
A tweaked Range Rover Evoque has been revealed for 2021, with a new range-topping Autobiography model representing the most sophisticated and plush variant of the Jaguar E-Pace rival to date. It...
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
Land Rover has confirmed the new commercial Defender 90 and 110 models will restore the Hard Top name to its rugged 4x4 family. The versatile and durable Defender Hard Top will be launched later t...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 £165 EV VED rate set to raise £985m from 2025