Contract Hire and Leasing News - Land Rover
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable ...
With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
Jaguar Land Rover has focused its attention on the interior and technology of the popular SUV and it makes sense, as the Velar was voted as the most beautiful car in the world back in 2018. The ...
A tweaked Range Rover Evoque has been revealed for 2021, with a new range-topping Autobiography model representing the most sophisticated and plush variant of the Jaguar E-Pace rival to date. It...
When you think of the word ‘iconic’ in the automotive world, one of the vehicles that immediately springs to mind is the Land Rover Defender. We played with toys of it on our old farm playsets as ...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs Tonale: What’s the difference? Which one’s best for you?
- 3 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Chinese challengers: MG4 vs BYD Atto 3 | Which is best to lease?
- 6 Tesla Model 3 gets a refresh and up to 423 miles of range
- 7 Interest rates 2023: What do increases mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Fisker Ocean EV arrives in UK: Lease deals available now
- 10 Updated: A to Z of EVs in 2023: Electric cars available right now (or coming very soon)