Details of a top secret road trip have just been released. They are for a 230-mile journey completed by an autonomous car on UK roads. It’s claimed to be the longest drive of its type for a self-na...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - LEAF
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Nissan and Uber have signed a deal which will see the introduction of 2,000 all-electric Leafs for drivers who use the Uber app in London. Nissan will also provide Uber with a dedicated EV educati...
With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
We’ve been getting to grips with the new Nissan Leaf recently. After reviewing it in full, we also put it to work to find out just what it’s like to live with as a day-to-day vehicle. One subje...
The practicality of electric vehicles seems to be a constant talking point. I started writing for the automotive sector in 2014 and despite technology and infrastructure having come on leaps and bo...
Normalising the electric car in every conceivable way, the Nissan Leaf is easy to recommend and a sensible choice for future-proofing your motoring. It's easy to drive, easy to charge and easy to live with for the right type of motorist. This isn’t the future, this is now.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?