With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - LEAF
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
We’ve been getting to grips with the new Nissan Leaf recently. After reviewing it in full, we also put it to work to find out just what it’s like to live with as a day-to-day vehicle. One subje...
The practicality of electric vehicles seems to be a constant talking point. I started writing for the automotive sector in 2014 and despite technology and infrastructure having come on leaps and bo...
Normalising the electric car in every conceivable way, the Nissan Leaf is easy to recommend and a sensible choice for future-proofing your motoring. It's easy to drive, easy to charge and easy to live with for the right type of motorist. This isn’t the future, this is now.
A consortium of organisations including Nissan and the National Grid have welcomed a government-backed initiative that will set aside £9.8m for a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) demonstrator project. The fu...
Heathrow, Britain’s biggest and busiest airport, has turned to the Nissan Leaf as part of its plans to inspire a new culture of electric car usage across the site. The airport has initially adde...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 7 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?