Contract Hire and Leasing News - LEAF
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Details of a top secret road trip have just been released. They are for a 230-mile journey completed by an autonomous car on UK roads. It’s claimed to be the longest drive of its type for a self-na...
Nissan and Uber have signed a deal which will see the introduction of 2,000 all-electric Leafs for drivers who use the Uber app in London. Nissan will also provide Uber with a dedicated EV educati...
With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
We’ve been getting to grips with the new Nissan Leaf recently. After reviewing it in full, we also put it to work to find out just what it’s like to live with as a day-to-day vehicle. One subje...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 9 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available