Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leon
Cupra has revealed the inaugural Cupra Leon. Presented in both hatchback and Sportstourer estate versions, a range of powerful engines, from 241hp to 305hp, will be available and it will also mark ...
When Matt Kay was hit by another big MOT bill for his 12-year-old Ford Fiesta that had been regularly draining his finances, he knew it was time to get rid and look for a new motor. But which optio...
When we were compiling our 2017 Leasing Report a few heads were scratched when we discovered that the Seat Leon had become one of the top ten most popular cars on ContractHireAndLeasing.com. Not t...
Seat’s fiery Leon Cupra R hot hatch has proved a smash-hit in the UK, with all models destined for these shores snapped up already. Cupra Rs might have sold out already, but you can find hundreds ...
Seat looks to keep momentum rolling, first with the launch of the new Seat Leon in February, followed by the Cupra and the ST Cupra 300 in March.
Seat has used the Frankfurt Motor Show to reveal a new concept car which previews the forthcoming SUV range. Gifted the rather long-winded ‘Leon Cross Sport Show Car’ name, the Leon Cupra-based cr...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?