Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leon
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Cupra has revealed the inaugural Cupra Leon. Presented in both hatchback and Sportstourer estate versions, a range of powerful engines, from 241hp to 305hp, will be available and it will also mark ...
When Matt Kay was hit by another big MOT bill for his 12-year-old Ford Fiesta that had been regularly draining his finances, he knew it was time to get rid and look for a new motor. But which optio...
When we were compiling our 2017 Leasing Report a few heads were scratched when we discovered that the Seat Leon had become one of the top ten most popular cars on ContractHireAndLeasing.com. Not t...
Seat’s fiery Leon Cupra R hot hatch has proved a smash-hit in the UK, with all models destined for these shores snapped up already. Cupra Rs might have sold out already, but you can find hundreds ...
Seat looks to keep momentum rolling, first with the launch of the new Seat Leon in February, followed by the Cupra and the ST Cupra 300 in March.
Seat has used the Frankfurt Motor Show to reveal a new concept car which previews the forthcoming SUV range. Gifted the rather long-winded ‘Leon Cross Sport Show Car’ name, the Leon Cupra-based cr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 6 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?