When Matt Kay was hit by another big MOT bill for his 12-year-old Ford Fiesta that had been regularly draining his finances, he knew it was time to get rid and look for a new motor. But which optio...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leon
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When we were compiling our 2017 Leasing Report a few heads were scratched when we discovered that the Seat Leon had become one of the top ten most popular cars on ContractHireAndLeasing.com. Not t...
Seat’s fiery Leon Cupra R hot hatch has proved a smash-hit in the UK, with all models destined for these shores snapped up already. Cupra Rs might have sold out already, but you can find hundreds ...
Seat looks to keep momentum rolling, first with the launch of the new Seat Leon in February, followed by the Cupra and the ST Cupra 300 in March.
Seat has used the Frankfurt Motor Show to reveal a new concept car which previews the forthcoming SUV range. Gifted the rather long-winded ‘Leon Cross Sport Show Car’ name, the Leon Cupra-based cr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 9 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 10 Mercedes EQV: premium electric MPV gets 252-mile range