EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
The Lexus ES executive saloon was revealed at the recent Beijing motor show, and it’s now been confirmed it’ll replace the ageing GS when it arrives in the UK early next year. It’ll be the first t...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease