Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Lexus ES executive saloon was revealed at the recent Beijing motor show, and it’s now been confirmed it’ll replace the ageing GS when it arrives in the UK early next year. It’ll be the first t...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
It uses liquid nitrogen-cooled superconductors and permanent magnets to achieve frictionless movement.
Lexus has revealed the fourth-generation RX in New York. With a longer wheelbase, new safety features and a re-worked cabin, the manufacturer is promising ‘higher levels of comfort and luxury’ from...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 9 BMW 5 Series: revised engine options and new-look styling feature
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?