Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Lexus ES executive saloon was revealed at the recent Beijing motor show, and it’s now been confirmed it’ll replace the ageing GS when it arrives in the UK early next year. It’ll be the first t...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
It uses liquid nitrogen-cooled superconductors and permanent magnets to achieve frictionless movement.
Lexus has revealed the fourth-generation RX in New York. With a longer wheelbase, new safety features and a re-worked cabin, the manufacturer is promising ‘higher levels of comfort and luxury’ from...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 6 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona