EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Lexus ES executive saloon was revealed at the recent Beijing motor show, and it’s now been confirmed it’ll replace the ageing GS when it arrives in the UK early next year. It’ll be the first t...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
It uses liquid nitrogen-cooled superconductors and permanent magnets to achieve frictionless movement.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008