Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Lexus ES executive saloon was revealed at the recent Beijing motor show, and it’s now been confirmed it’ll replace the ageing GS when it arrives in the UK early next year. It’ll be the first t...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
It uses liquid nitrogen-cooled superconductors and permanent magnets to achieve frictionless movement.
Lexus has revealed the fourth-generation RX in New York. With a longer wheelbase, new safety features and a re-worked cabin, the manufacturer is promising ‘higher levels of comfort and luxury’ from...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona