Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Lexus ES executive saloon was revealed at the recent Beijing motor show, and it’s now been confirmed it’ll replace the ageing GS when it arrives in the UK early next year. It’ll be the first t...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
It uses liquid nitrogen-cooled superconductors and permanent magnets to achieve frictionless movement.
Lexus has revealed the fourth-generation RX in New York. With a longer wheelbase, new safety features and a re-worked cabin, the manufacturer is promising ‘higher levels of comfort and luxury’ from...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered