Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lotus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
Lotus has confirmed plans to launch an SUV by 2022, which will be taking on the likes of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Porsche Macan. There’s been rumours Lotus has been planning an SUV for a while, ...
Lotus has revealed an updated version of its iconic Elise for 2017, along with an all-new lightweight special edition. The standard 1.6-litre engined model is lighter than ever, while the new edit...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 7 Luxury Korean Genesis brand to launch in UK with G80 saloon and G80 SUV
- 8 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX