Contract Hire and Leasing News - Maserati
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Maserati has confirmed its Levante SUV has been electrified with the arrival of a new hybrid model. Following on from the Ghibli Hybrid, it uses mild-hybrid tech to produce 330hp and 450Nm of torq...
Maserati has revealed the new Ghibli, which represents the first hybrid vehicle in the brand's illustrious history. The manufacturer claims to have focused primarily on improving performance, wh...
Maserati’s V6 petrol-engined Levante S is now available in the UK, joining the Levante line-up alongside the successful diesel variant launched last year. Boasting 430bhp and a V6 3.0-litre twin t...
Maserati’s facelifted Quattroporte is now available to order ahead of the first customer deliveries later this year. Priced from £70,510, the 2017 flagship saloon comes with new aesthetic touches, ...
When presented with a great grand tourer, the only decent thing to do with it is to take it on a grand tour. Sadly, such things are fairly difficult on our relatively small island, but we came up w...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?