Contract Hire and Leasing News - Maserati
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Maserati has confirmed its Levante SUV has been electrified with the arrival of a new hybrid model. Following on from the Ghibli Hybrid, it uses mild-hybrid tech to produce 330hp and 450Nm of torq...
Maserati has revealed the new Ghibli, which represents the first hybrid vehicle in the brand's illustrious history. The manufacturer claims to have focused primarily on improving performance, wh...
Maserati’s V6 petrol-engined Levante S is now available in the UK, joining the Levante line-up alongside the successful diesel variant launched last year. Boasting 430bhp and a V6 3.0-litre twin t...
Maserati’s facelifted Quattroporte is now available to order ahead of the first customer deliveries later this year. Priced from £70,510, the 2017 flagship saloon comes with new aesthetic touches, ...
When presented with a great grand tourer, the only decent thing to do with it is to take it on a grand tour. Sadly, such things are fairly difficult on our relatively small island, but we came up w...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008