Maserati has confirmed its Levante SUV has been electrified with the arrival of a new hybrid model. Following on from the Ghibli Hybrid, it uses mild-hybrid tech to produce 330hp and 450Nm of torq...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Maserati
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Maserati has revealed the new Ghibli, which represents the first hybrid vehicle in the brand's illustrious history. The manufacturer claims to have focused primarily on improving performance, wh...
Maserati’s V6 petrol-engined Levante S is now available in the UK, joining the Levante line-up alongside the successful diesel variant launched last year. Boasting 430bhp and a V6 3.0-litre twin t...
Maserati’s facelifted Quattroporte is now available to order ahead of the first customer deliveries later this year. Priced from £70,510, the 2017 flagship saloon comes with new aesthetic touches, ...
When presented with a great grand tourer, the only decent thing to do with it is to take it on a grand tour. Sadly, such things are fairly difficult on our relatively small island, but we came up w...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed