The new Mazda 3 is now available with the company’s revolutionary Skyactiv-X petrol engine, with deliveries set to commence from October. Aiming to take on the Volkswagen Golf and the latest Ford ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mazda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Jude is the patron saint of lost causes, but Mazda could well be the one taking up that mantle for the petrol-powered internal combustion engine. Just as many car makers are furiously trying to get...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 8 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?