Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mazda
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
The Mazda CX-5 has been comprehensively updated for the new year, with the tweaked crossover featuring a new petrol engine option, better interior tech and other tweaks. With entry-level models ge...
Mazda has announced the refreshed Mazda MX-5 range will feature fuel-saving technology in the form of a new stop-start function called ‘i-ELOOP’. It will also boast a variety of tech updates. Th...
Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?