April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mazda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Mazda CX-5 has been comprehensively updated for the new year, with the tweaked crossover featuring a new petrol engine option, better interior tech and other tweaks. With entry-level models ge...
Mazda has announced the refreshed Mazda MX-5 range will feature fuel-saving technology in the form of a new stop-start function called ‘i-ELOOP’. It will also boast a variety of tech updates. Th...
Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
The new Mazda 3 is now available with the company’s revolutionary Skyactiv-X petrol engine, with deliveries set to commence from October. Aiming to take on the Volkswagen Golf and the latest Ford ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed