April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mazda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mazda has announced the refreshed Mazda MX-5 range will feature fuel-saving technology in the form of a new stop-start function called ‘i-ELOOP’. It will also boast a variety of tech updates. Th...
Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
A car with a battery, not a battery with wheels, that’s how Mazda summed up it all-new MX-30 EV. Revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show, the SUEV gets a range of 125 miles from its 35.5kWh battery capaci...
The new Mazda 3 is now available with the company’s revolutionary Skyactiv-X petrol engine, with deliveries set to commence from October. Aiming to take on the Volkswagen Golf and the latest Ford ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years