Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mazda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
A car with a battery, not a battery with wheels, that’s how Mazda summed up it all-new MX-30 EV. Revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show, the SUEV gets a range of 125 miles from its 35.5kWh battery capaci...
Slotting between the CX-3 and CX-5, Mazda has announced the pricing and specification of its new CX-30 compact SUV. Priced from £22,895 for the Skyactiv-G SE-L manual, up to £33,495 for the range ...
The new Mazda 3 is now available with the company’s revolutionary Skyactiv-X petrol engine, with deliveries set to commence from October. Aiming to take on the Volkswagen Golf and the latest Ford ...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 7 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?