Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mazda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mazda has unveiled its new battery electric MX-30 model with the assertion this is a “car with a battery, not a battery on wheels”. That’s a very bold statement and, at the same time, an equally bi...
Euro NCAP has released the results of their latest safety tests, with the new Mazda CX-30 leading the pack and the Mercedes-Benz GLB following close behind. The Mazda CX-30, a small crossover whic...
A car with a battery, not a battery with wheels, that’s how Mazda summed up it all-new MX-30 EV. Revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show, the SUEV gets a range of 125 miles from its 35.5kWh battery capaci...
The new Mazda 3 is now available with the company’s revolutionary Skyactiv-X petrol engine, with deliveries set to commence from October. Aiming to take on the Volkswagen Golf and the latest Ford ...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?