The Renault Megane E-Tech plug-in hybrid is now available to lease, with deliveries of the new car commencing from September. Here’s everything you need to know about the new hybrid-only model. ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Megane
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Since the first Renault Megane was introduced in 1995, seven million cars have been sold worldwide. With the fifth generation model on sale from July 2020, here’s what you need to know: Top five...
If you like the swish new looks of the latest Megane but want something roomier than a hatchback, you’ll be pleased to hear about the Megane Sport Tourer. Renault has revealed full specs and list ...
One of the most iconic hot hatches available has rolled its final model off the production line. The last car, a Renault Sport Megane 275 Cup-S, finished production in Palencia, Spain on 6 July ...
Renault’s fourth generation Megane is now available to order and will be priced from £16,600 for an entry-level model, rising to £25,500 for the top-of-the-range version. Anyone looking to lease the all-new Megane will be able to choose from a 25-strong line-up based on six trim levels: Expression+, Dynamique Nav, Dynamique S Nav, Signature Nav, GT-Line Nav and GT Nav. There are also 12 equipment packages available. So there’s plenty to choose from.
Renault will use vehicle recognition technology as part of its advertising campaign for the upcoming Megane. The first automotive company to use the system, vehicle recognition will use number plat...
The estate version of Renault’s new Megane will be revealed in full at the Geneva Motor Show, the French brand has announced. Based on the latest version of Renault’s Golf rival, the ‘Sports Tourer...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far