Since the first Renault Megane was introduced in 1995, seven million cars have been sold worldwide. With the fifth generation model on sale from July 2020, here’s what you need to know: Top five...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Megane
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
If you like the swish new looks of the latest Megane but want something roomier than a hatchback, you’ll be pleased to hear about the Megane Sport Tourer. Renault has revealed full specs and list ...
One of the most iconic hot hatches available has rolled its final model off the production line. The last car, a Renault Sport Megane 275 Cup-S, finished production in Palencia, Spain on 6 July ...
Renault’s fourth generation Megane is now available to order and will be priced from £16,600 for an entry-level model, rising to £25,500 for the top-of-the-range version. Anyone looking to lease the all-new Megane will be able to choose from a 25-strong line-up based on six trim levels: Expression+, Dynamique Nav, Dynamique S Nav, Signature Nav, GT-Line Nav and GT Nav. There are also 12 equipment packages available. So there’s plenty to choose from.
Renault will use vehicle recognition technology as part of its advertising campaign for the upcoming Megane. The first automotive company to use the system, vehicle recognition will use number plat...
The estate version of Renault’s new Megane will be revealed in full at the Geneva Motor Show, the French brand has announced. Based on the latest version of Renault’s Golf rival, the ‘Sports Tourer...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Renault Arkana: Coupe SUV revealed in full