Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mercedes-Benz
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes’ ability to successfully identify a niche is something we’ve touched on before. In fact that three-pointed star attracts more lease customers than any other badge. But when it comes to the...
Mercedes have revealed the second generation GLE Coupe, as well as the 435hp mild-hybrid AMG 53, ahead of its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show next month. Slightly larger than the outgoing mode...
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its EQV – a large, all-electric MPV that offers a premium interior. Based on the latest V-Class, It was presented as a concept at the Geneva Motor Show. It’s now confirme...
Green NCAP, Euro NCAP’s sister programme aimed at promoting the newest greenest cars, has released their second set of results. Five new cars have been tested and rated on their Clean Air and Energ...
Mercedes-Benz has revealed the refreshed version of its popular GLC will be priced from £39,420 for the 220 d 4MATIC Sport SUV. At the top of the range, the GLC 220 d 4MATIC AMG Line Coupe will b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 3 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease
- 10 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed