Contract Hire and Leasing News - MG Motor UK
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-electric MG ZS EV will be available for £21,495 for the first 1,000 retail customers, the manufacturer has revealed. At that starting price range, it could be the first truly affordable, f...
This is the ZS, MG’s all-new crossover that’s aiming to rival the Nissan Juke. With entry-level models priced from just £12,495 and featuring a seven-year warranty, MG will be hoping this is the ca...
The MG6 has been kicked into shape with a new design, sharpened performance, improved running costs and lower asking price. Available now from just under £14k OTR – almost £1,500 less than the old ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 10 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June