Two EVs. Both from China. The MG4 and BYD Atto 3 are two of the latest electrified offerings from the automotive powerhouse that is China. We’re going to be seeing a lot more cars from the country...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - MG Motor UK
Just last month, China overtook Japan as the world’s largest exporter of cars. And it’s little wonder: there are dozens of brands active within the Chinese market, with many of them now seeing an o...
Chinese-owned MG has been working on an all-new electric sportscar and, now the first official pics are in. Say hello to the new MG Cyberster EV. The Cyberster is a two-seater sports car that take...
Say hello to the MG HS – one of two new electrified plug-in models the company is introducing to the UK market. Fitted with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine and an electric motor producing 90k, it’...
The all-electric MG ZS EV will be available for £21,495 for the first 1,000 retail customers, the manufacturer has revealed. At that starting price range, it could be the first truly affordable, f...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs Tonale: What’s the difference? Which one’s best for you?
- 3 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Chinese challengers: MG4 vs BYD Atto 3 | Which is best to lease?
- 6 Tesla Model 3 gets a refresh and up to 423 miles of range
- 7 Interest rates 2023: What do increases mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Fisker Ocean EV arrives in UK: Lease deals available now
- 10 Updated: A to Z of EVs in 2023: Electric cars available right now (or coming very soon)