Contract Hire and Leasing News - MG Motor UK
Say hello to the MG HS – one of two new electrified plug-in models the company is introducing to the UK market. Fitted with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine and an electric motor producing 90k, it’...
The all-electric MG ZS EV will be available for £21,495 for the first 1,000 retail customers, the manufacturer has revealed. At that starting price range, it could be the first truly affordable, f...
This is the ZS, MG’s all-new crossover that’s aiming to rival the Nissan Juke. With entry-level models priced from just £12,495 and featuring a seven-year warranty, MG will be hoping this is the ca...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 First-ever BMW M3 Competition Touring revealed
- 5 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 6 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 9 Peugeot reveals all-new 408 fastback
- 10 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?