Contract Hire and Leasing News - MG Motor UK
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the MG HS – one of two new electrified plug-in models the company is introducing to the UK market. Fitted with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine and an electric motor producing 90k, it’...
The all-electric MG ZS EV will be available for £21,495 for the first 1,000 retail customers, the manufacturer has revealed. At that starting price range, it could be the first truly affordable, f...
This is the ZS, MG’s all-new crossover that’s aiming to rival the Nissan Juke. With entry-level models priced from just £12,495 and featuring a seven-year warranty, MG will be hoping this is the ca...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?