Contract Hire and Leasing News - MG
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the MG HS – one of two new electrified plug-in models the company is introducing to the UK market. Fitted with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine and an electric motor producing 90k, it’...
The MG6 has been kicked into shape with a new design, sharpened performance, improved running costs and lower asking price. Available now from just under £14k OTR – almost £1,500 less than the old ...
Everyone seems to be obsessed by personalisation options these days, with MG the latest to catch the craze. The British car brand revealed its new personalisation design concept for its MG3 model, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?