Contract Hire and Leasing News - MINI
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Mini Countryman has been given a host of upgrades for 2020 as Mini hope to sustain the popularity of the biggest and most versatile model in their line-up. Top five things you need to know a...
Trailblazing transgender racing car driver Charlie Martin said goodbye to buying through Leasing.com after she had enough of forking out for repairs on used cars, being messed around by buyers and ...
Say hello to the Mini Electric. It’s the long-awaited EV version of the iconic supermini, and deliveries are set to commence in March 2020. It’ll offer between 124 miles and 144 miles on a single c...
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
BMW has revealed that a fully electric version of the three-door Mini Hatch model will go into production in 2019 – and it will be produced in the UK too. Following news last year that Audi, BMW, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Audi e-tron GT lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 6 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 2022 Mazda CX-5: Full details and list prices revealed