Say hello to the Mini Electric. It’s the long-awaited EV version of the iconic supermini, and deliveries are set to commence in March 2020. It’ll offer between 124 miles and 144 miles on a single c...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - MINI
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
BMW has revealed that a fully electric version of the three-door Mini Hatch model will go into production in 2019 – and it will be produced in the UK too. Following news last year that Audi, BMW, ...
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 New Audi SQ7 gets fresh face and power boost
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?