Contract Hire and Leasing News - MINI
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
If you’re thinking of leasing a hybrid vehicle, there are several now available to for less than £250 per month. But up that budget to £300 and you open yourself up to slightly newer, higher end mo...
Promising ‘volts and vibes’ ahead of its official 2019 debut, Mini has released an early preview of the brand’s first fully-electric production model. Coinciding with the Mini Electric concept mak...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed