Contract Hire and Leasing News - MINI
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the Mini Electric. It’s the long-awaited EV version of the iconic supermini, and deliveries are set to commence in March 2020. It’ll offer between 124 miles and 144 miles on a single c...
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
BMW has revealed that a fully electric version of the three-door Mini Hatch model will go into production in 2019 – and it will be produced in the UK too. Following news last year that Audi, BMW, ...
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years