Contract Hire and Leasing News - MINI
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the Mini Electric. It’s the long-awaited EV version of the iconic supermini, and deliveries are set to commence in March 2020. It’ll offer between 124 miles and 144 miles on a single c...
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
BMW has revealed that a fully electric version of the three-door Mini Hatch model will go into production in 2019 – and it will be produced in the UK too. Following news last year that Audi, BMW, ...
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 VW T-Roc Cabriolet: A niche too far?
- 10 Christmas party season: We test drive a breathalyser