Contract Hire and Leasing News - MINI
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Mini Countryman has been given a host of upgrades for 2020 as Mini hope to sustain the popularity of the biggest and most versatile model in their line-up. Top five things you need to know a...
Trailblazing transgender racing car driver Charlie Martin said goodbye to buying through Leasing.com after she had enough of forking out for repairs on used cars, being messed around by buyers and ...
Say hello to the Mini Electric. It’s the long-awaited EV version of the iconic supermini, and deliveries are set to commence in March 2020. It’ll offer between 124 miles and 144 miles on a single c...
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
BMW has revealed that a fully electric version of the three-door Mini Hatch model will go into production in 2019 – and it will be produced in the UK too. Following news last year that Audi, BMW, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 8 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX