Contract Hire and Leasing News - MiTo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Alfa Romeo has been busily expanding its Giulietta and MiTo ranges of late, and the latest range-topping additions have just been launched. The new Collezione versions are described as “the new lu...
Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo has announced that its MiTo range is to be extended by the arrival of two new trim levels. The new ‘Progression’ and ‘Junior’ models will slot in at the foot of the ...
Alfa Romeo has got together with world-famous music brand Marshall Amplification to create a one-off concept car called the MiTo By Marshall. As the name suggests, the car is a modified Alfa Romeo ...
In 1923, Ugo Sivocci won the Targa Florio in an Alfa Romeo bearing a ‘lucky’ four-leaf clover. From that moment on, the ‘quadrifoglio verde’ became the trademark of all Alfa Romeo racing cars – a ...
Alfa Romeo has announced that it will be taking the wraps off two new Quadrifoglio Verde models at next week’s Geneva Motor Show. The new MiTo and Giulietta QVs will make their debuts on March 4, t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed