Contract Hire and Leasing News - MiTo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Alfa Romeo has been busily expanding its Giulietta and MiTo ranges of late, and the latest range-topping additions have just been launched. The new Collezione versions are described as “the new lu...
Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo has announced that its MiTo range is to be extended by the arrival of two new trim levels. The new ‘Progression’ and ‘Junior’ models will slot in at the foot of the ...
Alfa Romeo has got together with world-famous music brand Marshall Amplification to create a one-off concept car called the MiTo By Marshall. As the name suggests, the car is a modified Alfa Romeo ...
In 1923, Ugo Sivocci won the Targa Florio in an Alfa Romeo bearing a ‘lucky’ four-leaf clover. From that moment on, the ‘quadrifoglio verde’ became the trademark of all Alfa Romeo racing cars – a ...
Alfa Romeo has announced that it will be taking the wraps off two new Quadrifoglio Verde models at next week’s Geneva Motor Show. The new MiTo and Giulietta QVs will make their debuts on March 4, t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)