Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mitsubishi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When the government announced it was cutting the grant for the purchase of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, the automotive industry was left dazed and confused. Making the shock announcement towa...
Mitsubishi has unveiled the fourth generation of its L200 pick-up, 40 years after the first generation hit the market. It’ll be available in 150 countries, with the first UK deliveries expected in ...
Complementing the best-selling plug-in hybrid and turbo diesel models in the range, a new seven-seat Mitsubishi Outlander Petrol is now available to UK customers. Powered by a 2.0-litre MIVEC* pet...
The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross has officially arrived in the UK, and is now available to lease from less than £200 per month. The first customers are expected to take delivery by the end of the month...
Mitsubishi has revealed their e-Evolution concept at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show. “We aim to provide vehicles that fulfill our customers' desires through outstanding design, combined with the powe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 8 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?