When the government announced it was cutting the grant for the purchase of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, the automotive industry was left dazed and confused. Making the shock announcement towa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mitsubishi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
The new Mitsubishi ASX has been revealed ahead of its official Geneva Motor Show debut next month. Currently the third-highest selling vehicle offered by Mitsubishi, the ASX has been given a com...
Mitsubishi has unveiled the fourth generation of its L200 pick-up, 40 years after the first generation hit the market. It’ll be available in 150 countries, with the first UK deliveries expected in ...
Complementing the best-selling plug-in hybrid and turbo diesel models in the range, a new seven-seat Mitsubishi Outlander Petrol is now available to UK customers. Powered by a 2.0-litre MIVEC* pet...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed