Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model 3
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Whatever you think about Tesla cars, you could never deny Elon Musk’s company of a lack of ambition. Here’s a car maker that has only been in business for a few years, building vehicles that many c...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 3 Hyundai Ioniq 6 poised to take on Tesla Model 3
- 4 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 5 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 6 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 7 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 8 Volkswagen Amarok: What we know so far
- 9 2022 DS7 Crossback: Price and specs revealed
- 10 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED