Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model 3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Whatever you think about Tesla cars, you could never deny Elon Musk’s company of a lack of ambition. Here’s a car maker that has only been in business for a few years, building vehicles that many c...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 3 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease
- 10 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed