The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model 3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Whatever you think about Tesla cars, you could never deny Elon Musk’s company of a lack of ambition. Here’s a car maker that has only been in business for a few years, building vehicles that many c...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
A pick-up truck and a small SUV will feature in Tesla’s future line-up, the company has confirmed. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new cars in his ‘master plan, part deux’, which also sees Tes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 What were the top five company cars of 2018?
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month