Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model 3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Whatever you think about Tesla cars, you could never deny Elon Musk’s company of a lack of ambition. Here’s a car maker that has only been in business for a few years, building vehicles that many c...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 7 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Everything you need to know