Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model S
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
History books have been rewritten once again as Tesla can lay claim to the new Model S P100D being not only the quickest production car in the world but the third fastest accelerating ever.
The rumour mill suggests that Tesla will kit its Model S and X models out with a better battery that could deliver a range of almost 400 miles on a single charge. Leaked info from the Dutch Regis...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?