Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model S
Say hello to the overhauled Tesla Model S. Available since 2012, it’s been overdue a refresh, with smaller Teslas taking the spotlight more recently. Well, it’s now been thoroughly refreshed, with...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
History books have been rewritten once again as Tesla can lay claim to the new Model S P100D being not only the quickest production car in the world but the third fastest accelerating ever.
The rumour mill suggests that Tesla will kit its Model S and X models out with a better battery that could deliver a range of almost 400 miles on a single charge. Leaked info from the Dutch Regis...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 Mercedes EQE deals available now
- 7 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 8 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe arrives in the UK
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?