Say hello to the overhauled Tesla Model S. Available since 2012, it’s been overdue a refresh, with smaller Teslas taking the spotlight more recently. Well, it’s now been thoroughly refreshed, with...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model S
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
History books have been rewritten once again as Tesla can lay claim to the new Model S P100D being not only the quickest production car in the world but the third fastest accelerating ever.
The rumour mill suggests that Tesla will kit its Model S and X models out with a better battery that could deliver a range of almost 400 miles on a single charge. Leaked info from the Dutch Regis...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur