Say hello to the overhauled Tesla Model S. Available since 2012, it’s been overdue a refresh, with smaller Teslas taking the spotlight more recently. Well, it’s now been thoroughly refreshed, with...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model S
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
History books have been rewritten once again as Tesla can lay claim to the new Model S P100D being not only the quickest production car in the world but the third fastest accelerating ever.
The rumour mill suggests that Tesla will kit its Model S and X models out with a better battery that could deliver a range of almost 400 miles on a single charge. Leaked info from the Dutch Regis...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?