Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model X
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
A pick-up truck and a small SUV will feature in Tesla’s future line-up, the company has confirmed. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new cars in his ‘master plan, part deux’, which also sees Tes...
Tesla has announced the new Model X 60D - a more affordable, lower-range, entry-level version of its hotly-anticipated electric SUV. The Model X 60D will go from 0-60mph in precisely six seconds a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 10 Back in business? Polestar 2 begins production in China