Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model X
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
In its “unexpected” announcement yesterday, Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk confirmed that all new Teslas will be fitted with hardware that’s capable of Stage V autonomy. But we already knew – or at least pr...
Even faster charging? Yet more autonomous driving developments? A Roadster 2.0? Whatever Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk has planned, he’s well and truly fired up the rumour mill by confirming the company is...
While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
A pick-up truck and a small SUV will feature in Tesla’s future line-up, the company has confirmed. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new cars in his ‘master plan, part deux’, which also sees Tes...
Tesla has announced the new Model X 60D - a more affordable, lower-range, entry-level version of its hotly-anticipated electric SUV. The Model X 60D will go from 0-60mph in precisely six seconds a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 7 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 8 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Porsche Macan 2021: All you need to know about the facelifted SUV