The all-new 2021 Vauxhall Mokka will cost from £20,735, with deliveries set to commence in April next year. Set to take on the latest Nissan Juke, there’s also an all-electric variant set to debut...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mokka
All Vauxhall SUV and crossover models will carry an ‘X’ at the end of their names, starting with the refreshed Mokka X, which will hit UK roads in October. The small crossover gets a sharp facelift...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 7 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?