The all-new 2021 Vauxhall Mokka will cost from £20,735, with deliveries set to commence in April next year. Set to take on the latest Nissan Juke, there’s also an all-electric variant set to debut...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mokka
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
All Vauxhall SUV and crossover models will carry an ‘X’ at the end of their names, starting with the refreshed Mokka X, which will hit UK roads in October. The small crossover gets a sharp facelift...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?