Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mokka
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall is putting the finishing touches to the second-generation Mokka, which will have a fully-electric version as well as traditional combustion-engined versions. It will also be the first ve...
All Vauxhall SUV and crossover models will carry an ‘X’ at the end of their names, starting with the refreshed Mokka X, which will hit UK roads in October. The small crossover gets a sharp facelift...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 2020 Jaguar F-Pace: Updated SUV introduces new plug-in hybrid option