Ford has revealed the refreshed Mondeo range at the Brussels Motor Show, ahead of deliveries in March. The range features a new design, with each trim level having its own grille. As such the Ti...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mondeo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford is updating its established Mondeo line-up with new sports and luxury models aimed at the fleet market. The former seven models making up the Mondeo range will be simplified to five. The ne...
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Ford has launched a new ST-Line range that offers sporty editions of its Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo complete with ST-inspired styling and sports suspension. There will also be a Kuga ST-Line, when th...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
Ford will continue to supply cars to motor insurer Allianz after the pair renewed an annual fleet supply deal. Allianz, which has a single-brand fleet of 850 vehicles on an 80,000-mile/four-year li...
Ford has revealed the first production-ready Mondeo Vignale ahead of the order books opening in May. Priced from £29,045, the new Mondeo variant will sit above the currently range-topping Titanium...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Case Study: Why car leasing made sense for university student Thomas Kilpin
- 7 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA: everything you need to know
- 8 Clean Air Day: The best electric vehicles of 2019
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe: £70k four-door set to rival CLS