The upgraded Kia Niro is now on sale in the UK, with prices starting at £24,590 for the entry level 1.6 GDi 6-speed DCT Hybrid model. Following its unveiling at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, a num...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Niro
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Hybrids have truly taken off in popularity recently thanks to their eco credentials and low running costs. What’s more, with updated salary sacrifice rules and new VED charges in place, it looks li...
Kia brings five hand built concepts to SEMA to give a glimpse into the future of ‘The Autonomous Life’.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?