Contract Hire and Leasing News - Niro
The upgraded Kia Niro is now on sale in the UK, with prices starting at £24,590 for the entry level 1.6 GDi 6-speed DCT Hybrid model. Following its unveiling at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, a num...
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Hybrids have truly taken off in popularity recently thanks to their eco credentials and low running costs. What’s more, with updated salary sacrifice rules and new VED charges in place, it looks li...
Kia brings five hand built concepts to SEMA to give a glimpse into the future of ‘The Autonomous Life’.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Volvo EX90 EV: SUV gets 360 miles of range and seven seats
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?