The upgraded Kia Niro is now on sale in the UK, with prices starting at £24,590 for the entry level 1.6 GDi 6-speed DCT Hybrid model. Following its unveiling at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, a num...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Niro
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Hybrids have truly taken off in popularity recently thanks to their eco credentials and low running costs. What’s more, with updated salary sacrifice rules and new VED charges in place, it looks li...
Kia brings five hand built concepts to SEMA to give a glimpse into the future of ‘The Autonomous Life’.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?