Contract Hire and Leasing News - Niro
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The upgraded Kia Niro is now on sale in the UK, with prices starting at £24,590 for the entry level 1.6 GDi 6-speed DCT Hybrid model. Following its unveiling at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, a num...
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Hybrids have truly taken off in popularity recently thanks to their eco credentials and low running costs. What’s more, with updated salary sacrifice rules and new VED charges in place, it looks li...
Kia brings five hand built concepts to SEMA to give a glimpse into the future of ‘The Autonomous Life’.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008