Almost a decade on from the original's debut, Nissan has teased the second-generation Juke ahead of its reveal on 3 September. While few details are currently available, the new Juke has been desc...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Nissan
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Nissan aims to set a new benchmark in the pick-up segment with the upcoming launch of the 2019 Nissan Navara. Combining the best of its crossover expertise with over 80 years’ experience in the ...
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
We’ve been getting to grips with the new Nissan Leaf recently. After reviewing it in full, we also put it to work to find out just what it’s like to live with as a day-to-day vehicle. One subj...
The practicality of electric vehicles seems to be a constant talking point. I started writing for the automotive sector in 2014 and despite technology and infrastructure having come on leaps and bo...
Normalising the electric car in every conceivable way, the Nissan Leaf is easy to recommend and a sensible choice for future-proofing your motoring. It's easy to drive, easy to charge and easy to live with for the right type of motorist. This isn’t the future, this is now.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 8 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?