Contract Hire and Leasing News - Nissan
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
Lease deals on the all-new Nissan Juke are now available, ahead of customer deliveries beginning at the end of November. It’s hard to believe the outgoing model has been around unchanged for alm...
With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Nissan aims to set a new benchmark in the pick-up segment with the upcoming launch of the 2019 Nissan Navara. Combining the best of its crossover expertise with over 80 years’ experience in the ...
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
Car adverts have evolved at a similar pace to the very products they are hoping to sell us. Compare the blunt messages of decades past to the sophisticated messages we’re now presented with and the...
We’ve been getting to grips with the new Nissan Leaf recently. After reviewing it in full, we also put it to work to find out just what it’s like to live with as a day-to-day vehicle. One subje...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered