Contract Hire and Leasing News - Octavia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching f...
Skoda has been tasked with delivering up to 55 new Octavia Estates to the South East Ambulance Service (SECAmb). The Octavia 2.0 TDI 4x4 Estate SEs will be used as part of SECAmb’s front-line rap...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?