Contract Hire and Leasing News - Octavia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching f...
Skoda has been tasked with delivering up to 55 new Octavia Estates to the South East Ambulance Service (SECAmb). The Octavia 2.0 TDI 4x4 Estate SEs will be used as part of SECAmb’s front-line rap...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation