Contract Hire and Leasing News - Octavia
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching f...
Skoda has been tasked with delivering up to 55 new Octavia Estates to the South East Ambulance Service (SECAmb). The Octavia 2.0 TDI 4x4 Estate SEs will be used as part of SECAmb’s front-line rap...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Mercedes EQE deals available now
- 6 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?