Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of their flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. A range-topping Octavia vRS will also be re...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Octavia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching f...
Skoda has been tasked with delivering up to 55 new Octavia Estates to the South East Ambulance Service (SECAmb). The Octavia 2.0 TDI 4x4 Estate SEs will be used as part of SECAmb’s front-line rap...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Review: Ford Mustang Mach-E
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 10 Volkswagen Touareg R: Range-topping 456bhp performance SUV to offer plug-in hybrid tech