Contract Hire and Leasing News - Octavia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching f...
Skoda has been tasked with delivering up to 55 new Octavia Estates to the South East Ambulance Service (SECAmb). The Octavia 2.0 TDI 4x4 Estate SEs will be used as part of SECAmb’s front-line rap...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?