Following updates to rest of the range, Kia has revealed details for its refreshed Optima Sportswagon PHEV – the plug-in hybrid variant of its family estate. Priced from £34,995 rising to £38,99...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Optima
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia’s Optima saloon will be available as a plug-in hybrid in the UK for the first time when the fourth generation Mondeo rival arrives early next year.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?