Say hello to the facelifted Porsche Panamera. Following a mid-life refresh, this low-slung four-door sports saloon gets a range of new powertrains, tech upgrades along with some minor styling tweak...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Panamera
Pretend you didn’t read the title of this piece and indulge me in a little guessing game for a moment. The car under the spotlight here emits 71g/km of CO2, and is reputedly capable of returning 9...
These are the first official shots of the facelifted Porsche Panamera Turbo S, which will make its world premiere at the Tokyo Motor Show on November 20. The four-door, four-seat saloon’s twin-tur...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?