Contract Hire and Leasing News - Passat
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The facelifted Volkswagen Passat is now available, following its Geneva Motor Show debut earlier this year. Dubbed the MK8.5, it gets styling tweaks, tech upgrades, more efficient engines and the...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
Volkswagen’s Passat has been named Car of the Year 2015, ahead of its key segment rivals – the Ford Mondeo and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Find Passat lease deals: business / personal The annual awards...
Volkswagen’s newly launched Passat has what it takes to claim the title of best premium saloon, according to automotive data provider CAP. Arriving at the start of 2014 alongside Ford’s much-delaye...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?