Contract Hire and Leasing News - Passat
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The facelifted Volkswagen Passat is now available, following its Geneva Motor Show debut earlier this year. Dubbed the MK8.5, it gets styling tweaks, tech upgrades, more efficient engines and the...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
Volkswagen’s Passat has been named Car of the Year 2015, ahead of its key segment rivals – the Ford Mondeo and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Find Passat lease deals: business / personal The annual awards...
Volkswagen’s newly launched Passat has what it takes to claim the title of best premium saloon, according to automotive data provider CAP. Arriving at the start of 2014 alongside Ford’s much-delaye...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008