Contract Hire and Leasing News - Peugeot
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals for the new Peugeot 208 and electric e-208. The all-new 208 and e-208 start from £16,250 and £25,050 respectively, with customer deliveries starting early 2020. Petrol- and diesel-powe...
Peugeot have announced the upcoming plug-in hybrid version of their 3008 SUV will offer an official CO2 rating of just 29g/km – placing it in the lowest Benefit-in-Kind tax rate – as well as an ast...
Peugeot has announced an all-electric e-2008 will join the model line-up alongside petrol and diesel powertrains when it launches in early 2020. The all-new e-2008 SUV will be powered by a 100kW e...
Pricing and specifications for the all-new Peugeot 508 SW has been announced, with the versatile estate model starting from £26,845. Two petrol and four diesel engines will be available across t...
YouTube videos reviews. Top Gear. The Grand Tour. Written road tests. We all watch and read them when in the market for a new car. But how reliable is reliability information when you’re considerin...
Peugeot has revealed the Boxer Electric at the Commercial Vehicle Show. Shown as part of a wider LCV electrification offensive from Groupe PSA, which has also seen Citroen reveal the Relay Elect...
Peugeot has just revealed a hot new car – the 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered Concept. It’ll be on display at the Geneva Motor Show with a potent production version of this petrol-electric hybrid pote...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years