Contract Hire and Leasing News - Peugeot
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Peugeot has announced an all-electric e-2008 will join the model line-up alongside petrol and diesel powertrains when it launches in early 2020. The all-new e-2008 SUV will be powered by a 100kW e...
Pricing and specifications for the all-new Peugeot 508 SW has been announced, with the versatile estate model starting from £26,845. Two petrol and four diesel engines will be available across t...
YouTube videos reviews. Top Gear. The Grand Tour. Written road tests. We all watch and read them when in the market for a new car. But how reliable is reliability information when you’re considerin...
Peugeot has revealed the Boxer Electric at the Commercial Vehicle Show. Shown as part of a wider LCV electrification offensive from Groupe PSA, which has also seen Citroen reveal the Relay Elect...
Peugeot has just revealed a hot new car – the 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered Concept. It’ll be on display at the Geneva Motor Show with a potent production version of this petrol-electric hybrid pote...
Peugeot has announced its Plug-in Hybrid petrol engine line-up will debut in the 3008 crossover and new four-door 508 and 508 SW models from autumn 2019. Aimed at maximising efficiency and fuel ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 9 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 10 Mercedes EQV: premium electric MPV gets 252-mile range