EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Peugeot
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It can be a bit of a conundrum deciding which crossover you should lease. We check out some of the most popular to see if one comes out on top.
Peugeot has revealed the 308 SW – a practical estate-shaped variant of its all-new 308 hatchback. Featuring an all-new design, the pair of new models will get two plug-in hybrid drivetrains too. ...
Hot on the heels of the Citroen e-Berlingo, Peugeot has now revealed its take on a small all-electric van in the form of the e-Partner. Capable of travelling up to 171 miles between charges, it ...
The Peugeot e-Expert – a fully electric version of the popular Expert panel van – is now available to order. Available across three trim levels and three body sizes, this new electric vehicle woul...
Having long ago been crowned Car of the Year, Peugeot is updating its 308 hatchback and estate with new tech and a range of new trim levels. The new range structure is based on three main trim l...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008