Contract Hire and Leasing News - Peugeot
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Peugeot e-Expert – a fully electric version of the popular Expert panel van – is now available to order. Available across three trim levels and three body sizes, this new electric vehicle woul...
Having long ago been crowned Car of the Year, Peugeot is updating its 308 hatchback and estate with new tech and a range of new trim levels. The new range structure is based on three main trim l...
Lease deals for the new Peugeot 208 and electric e-208. The all-new 208 and e-208 start from £16,250 and £25,050 respectively, with customer deliveries starting early 2020. Petrol- and diesel-powe...
Peugeot have announced the upcoming plug-in hybrid version of their 3008 SUV will offer an official CO2 rating of just 29g/km – placing it in the lowest Benefit-in-Kind tax rate – as well as an ast...
Peugeot has announced an all-electric e-2008 will join the model line-up alongside petrol and diesel powertrains when it launches in early 2020. The all-new e-2008 SUV will be powered by a 100kW e...
Pricing and specifications for the all-new Peugeot 508 SW has been announced, with the versatile estate model starting from £26,845. Two petrol and four diesel engines will be available across t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?