Contract Hire and Leasing News - Picanto
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has taken the covers off a new chunkier crossover-style Picanto at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Making its public debut, the X-Line is based on Kia’s popular city car but gets a more macho look. ...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Review: Volkswagen Golf 2020