Contract Hire and Leasing News - Picanto
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has taken the covers off a new chunkier crossover-style Picanto at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Making its public debut, the X-Line is based on Kia’s popular city car but gets a more macho look. ...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years