Kia has announced substantial upgrades to the Picanto for 2020, with its award winning supermini benefiting from a range of new safety and telematics technologies often reserved for larger, more ex...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Picanto
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has taken the covers off a new chunkier crossover-style Picanto at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Making its public debut, the X-Line is based on Kia’s popular city car but gets a more macho look. ...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation