Kia has announced substantial upgrades to the Picanto for 2020, with its award winning supermini benefiting from a range of new safety and telematics technologies often reserved for larger, more ex...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Picanto
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has taken the covers off a new chunkier crossover-style Picanto at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Making its public debut, the X-Line is based on Kia’s popular city car but gets a more macho look. ...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)