Kia has announced substantial upgrades to the Picanto for 2020, with its award winning supermini benefiting from a range of new safety and telematics technologies often reserved for larger, more ex...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Picanto
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has taken the covers off a new chunkier crossover-style Picanto at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Making its public debut, the X-Line is based on Kia’s popular city car but gets a more macho look. ...
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Ssangyong Korando EV set for summer release, plus new EV incoming