Contract Hire and Leasing News - Pick-ups
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Musso – Korean for rhinoceros – promises to offer unbelievable performance for a low price.
More details on the upcoming Renault Alaskan pick-up truck have been revealed, with the all-new model making its debut in Columbia, South America. The one-tonne pick-up is aimed squarely at the li...
Fiat’s new Navara-rivalling Fullback pick-up will make its UK debut at the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham later this month before hitting the road this autumn. Read our review of the Fiat’s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?