Contract Hire and Leasing News - Pick-ups
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Musso – Korean for rhinoceros – promises to offer unbelievable performance for a low price.
More details on the upcoming Renault Alaskan pick-up truck have been revealed, with the all-new model making its debut in Columbia, South America. The one-tonne pick-up is aimed squarely at the li...
Fiat’s new Navara-rivalling Fullback pick-up will make its UK debut at the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham later this month before hitting the road this autumn. Read our review of the Fiat’s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008