Contract Hire and Leasing News - Pick-ups
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of its spring launch, Isuzu will reveal the new generation D-Max at the CV Show at the end of April. Along with a fresh set of cosmetic and feature upgrades, the new model will also get a few...
Musso – Korean for rhinoceros – promises to offer unbelievable performance for a low price.
More details on the upcoming Renault Alaskan pick-up truck have been revealed, with the all-new model making its debut in Columbia, South America. The one-tonne pick-up is aimed squarely at the li...
Fiat’s new Navara-rivalling Fullback pick-up will make its UK debut at the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham later this month before hitting the road this autumn. Read our review of the Fiat’s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed