Contract Hire and Leasing News - Plug-in vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The BMW 5 Series is already available as a plug-in hybrid, but now the company has revealed the 545e – a new six-cylinder variant that will top the range of five plug-in models. Part of its ten-...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
No, it’s not a crossword puzzle clue, the Suzuki Across is the first fruit borne of the partnership with Toyota announced last year. Based on the RAV4, the Suzuki Across is a robust and sporty SUV...
Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has extended their Take Charge campaign until 30 September. The aim is to encourage people to plug t...
Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his first Budget today, having had just four weeks to prepare as a result of the shock resignation of his predecessor, Sajid Javid. With Coronavirus dominating the...
While much was made over last week’s announcement that petrol, diesel and hybrid cars would no longer be offered for sale from 2035, no mention was made as to whether the plug-in grant would still ...
Kia has revealed details of its first plug-in hybrid models based on the Xceed crossover and Ceed Sportswagen. Both models are powered by a 1.6-litre GDi engine combined with an electric motor and...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers