No, it’s not a crossword puzzle clue, the Suzuki Across is the first fruit borne of the partnership with Toyota announced last year. Based on the RAV4, the Suzuki Across is a robust and sporty SUV...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Plug-in vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has extended their Take Charge campaign until 30 September. The aim is to encourage people to plug t...
Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his first Budget today, having had just four weeks to prepare as a result of the shock resignation of his predecessor, Sajid Javid. With Coronavirus dominating the...
While much was made over last week’s announcement that petrol, diesel and hybrid cars would no longer be offered for sale from 2035, no mention was made as to whether the plug-in grant would still ...
Kia has revealed details of its first plug-in hybrid models based on the Xceed crossover and Ceed Sportswagen. Both models are powered by a 1.6-litre GDi engine combined with an electric motor and...
Over twenty automotive, environmental, EV charging and fleet organisations have joined forces with the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) to encourage continued support of the Plu...
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
The new car market fell by 4.9% in June, with alternatively fuelled vehicle demand falling for first time in 26 months. The latter is the most worrying considering the government wants to ban the s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option