Polestar have revealed their first all-electric fastback will cost £49,900 OTR in the UK (£46,400 with the plug-in grant), with initial deliveries beginning from June 2020. With a digital retail...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - polestar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Having been formally introduced at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, undergone winter test driving in northern Sweden, and had its unveiling at the Beijing Motor Show, Polestar 1 is set to make its first...
The new Volvo S60 saloon – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the tr...
Launching a new car is one thing, starting a whole new car brand is something else altogether. Yet that’s what we’ve witnessed in the past few days with the arrival of Polestar. Okay, so the new f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 7 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 8 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 9 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?