The Polestar 2 is now available to order, with prices currently starting at around £500 a month for the all-electric fastback that’s aiming to take on the impressive Tesla Model 3. Compare Poles...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - polestar
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Having been formally introduced at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, undergone winter test driving in northern Sweden, and had its unveiling at the Beijing Motor Show, Polestar 1 is set to make its first...
The new Volvo S60 saloon – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the tr...
Launching a new car is one thing, starting a whole new car brand is something else altogether. Yet that’s what we’ve witnessed in the past few days with the arrival of Polestar. Okay, so the new f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?