The Polestar 2 is now available to order, with prices currently starting at around £500 a month for the all-electric fastback that’s aiming to take on the impressive Tesla Model 3. Compare Poles...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - polestar
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Having been formally introduced at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, undergone winter test driving in northern Sweden, and had its unveiling at the Beijing Motor Show, Polestar 1 is set to make its first...
The new Volvo S60 saloon – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the tr...
Launching a new car is one thing, starting a whole new car brand is something else altogether. Yet that’s what we’ve witnessed in the past few days with the arrival of Polestar. Okay, so the new f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?