Contract Hire and Leasing News - polestar
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Having been formally introduced at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, undergone winter test driving in northern Sweden, and had its unveiling at the Beijing Motor Show, Polestar 1 is set to make its first...
The new Volvo S60 saloon – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the tr...
Launching a new car is one thing, starting a whole new car brand is something else altogether. Yet that’s what we’ve witnessed in the past few days with the arrival of Polestar. Okay, so the new f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?