Contract Hire and Leasing News - Polo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The sixth-gen Volkswagen Polo is available to order from today, with prices for the entry-level S trim confirmed at £13,855 OTR. With eight years between the all-new car and the outgoing model, ch...
The scheme keeps employees on the move while they wait for their new salary sacrifice car to be delivered.
The GTI variant of Volkswagen’s sixth generation Polo is now available to order, priced upwards of £18,850 OTR. This should put personal leasing rates at around £400 a month (£320 business). The re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins