Contract Hire and Leasing News - Polo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The sixth-gen Volkswagen Polo is available to order from today, with prices for the entry-level S trim confirmed at £13,855 OTR. With eight years between the all-new car and the outgoing model, ch...
The scheme keeps employees on the move while they wait for their new salary sacrifice car to be delivered.
The GTI variant of Volkswagen’s sixth generation Polo is now available to order, priced upwards of £18,850 OTR. This should put personal leasing rates at around £400 a month (£320 business). The re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?