Contract Hire and Leasing News - Polo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The sixth-gen Volkswagen Polo is available to order from today, with prices for the entry-level S trim confirmed at £13,855 OTR. With eight years between the all-new car and the outgoing model, ch...
The scheme keeps employees on the move while they wait for their new salary sacrifice car to be delivered.
The GTI variant of Volkswagen’s sixth generation Polo is now available to order, priced upwards of £18,850 OTR. This should put personal leasing rates at around £400 a month (£320 business). The re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?