Contract Hire and Leasing News - Polo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The sixth-gen Volkswagen Polo is available to order from today, with prices for the entry-level S trim confirmed at £13,855 OTR. With eight years between the all-new car and the outgoing model, ch...
The scheme keeps employees on the move while they wait for their new salary sacrifice car to be delivered.
The GTI variant of Volkswagen’s sixth generation Polo is now available to order, priced upwards of £18,850 OTR. This should put personal leasing rates at around £400 a month (£320 business). The re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020