Say hello to the facelifted Porsche Panamera. Following a mid-life refresh, this low-slung four-door sports saloon gets a range of new powertrains, tech upgrades along with some minor styling tweak...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Porsche
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Aiming to take on and beat Tesla at its own game, lease deals on the Porsche Taycan are now available. Priced from £873 per month, here’s everything you need to know about this new all-electric spo...
Orders are officially being taken for Porsche’s latest plug-in Cayenne – the E-Hybrid. Utilising the electrified tech already fitted to the hybrid Panamera 4, it gets a significant power boost and...
Say hello to the Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo. This stunning concept has just been unmasked in a surprise reveal at the Geneva Motor Show, and gives us a further insight into what the Stuttgart-...
Porsche recently revealed its new and improved third generation Cayenne SUV, and has now revealed the range-topping Cayenne Turbo at Frankfurt. It gets 542bhp and a 0-62time of 3.9 seconds – making...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?