Aiming to take on and beat Tesla at its own game, lease deals on the Porsche Taycan are now available. Priced from £873 per month, here’s everything you need to know about this new all-electric spo...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Porsche
- Land Rover
Orders are officially being taken for Porsche’s latest plug-in Cayenne – the E-Hybrid. Utilising the electrified tech already fitted to the hybrid Panamera 4, it gets a significant power boost and...
Say hello to the Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo. This stunning concept has just been unmasked in a surprise reveal at the Geneva Motor Show, and gives us a further insight into what the Stuttgart-...
Porsche recently revealed its new and improved third generation Cayenne SUV, and has now revealed the range-topping Cayenne Turbo at Frankfurt. It gets 542bhp and a 0-62time of 3.9 seconds – making...
Is the electric future finally here? Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes join forces for new fast-charge network
In what is an unprecedented collaboration, Europe’s biggest car manufacturers have come together to develop a continent-wide high-power electric charging network. BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 New Volkswagen Arteon to be offered as GT and Shooting Brake
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed