Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Prius
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Toyota has revealed a new plug-in hybrid is to join its Prius line-up, with the model bringing its own style to the table, and even more impressive economy stats than the ‘conventional’ Prius. It’...
Hybrids have truly taken off in popularity recently thanks to their eco credentials and low running costs. What’s more, with updated salary sacrifice rules and new VED charges in place, it looks li...
Toyota’s new Prius sailed to a five-star NCAP crash test score despite the introduction of new criteria for safety assistance systems. Scoring strongly in all areas was quite an achievement for the...
Toyota’s new Prius Prime will be the greenest and most economical plug-in hybrid on the market when it arrives later this year, so says the Japanese carmaker. Prius Plug-in Hybrid leasing deals:...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
The fourth gen hybrid saloon will be more rewarding to drive than the previous model.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?