Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Prius
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Toyota has revealed a new plug-in hybrid is to join its Prius line-up, with the model bringing its own style to the table, and even more impressive economy stats than the ‘conventional’ Prius. It’...
Hybrids have truly taken off in popularity recently thanks to their eco credentials and low running costs. What’s more, with updated salary sacrifice rules and new VED charges in place, it looks li...
Toyota’s new Prius sailed to a five-star NCAP crash test score despite the introduction of new criteria for safety assistance systems. Scoring strongly in all areas was quite an achievement for the...
Toyota’s new Prius Prime will be the greenest and most economical plug-in hybrid on the market when it arrives later this year, so says the Japanese carmaker. Prius Plug-in Hybrid leasing deals:...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
The fourth gen hybrid saloon will be more rewarding to drive than the previous model.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins