Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q2
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
We’ve had several teasers of the new Audi Q2, but full price and spec details are not out for the German company’s first crossover. Unveiled earlier this year in Geneva, it’s the fourth model to join Audi’s desirable ‘Q’ range.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008