Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q2
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We’ve had several teasers of the new Audi Q2, but full price and spec details are not out for the German company’s first crossover. Unveiled earlier this year in Geneva, it’s the fourth model to join Audi’s desirable ‘Q’ range.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order
- 9 Top 10 reasons to re-open car showrooms
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?