Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q2
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
We’ve had several teasers of the new Audi Q2, but full price and spec details are not out for the German company’s first crossover. Unveiled earlier this year in Geneva, it’s the fourth model to join Audi’s desirable ‘Q’ range.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?