Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q30
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Infiniti Q30 will be instrumental in helping Infiniti build on its sales success in 2015. The Nissan-owned premium car maker reported a 60% increase in new car registrations last year, tha...
Infiniti’s Q30 premium compact hatchback will cost around £20k OTR when it goes on sale at the start of 2016. Priced at £19,780 for the 1.6 petrol and £20,730 for the 1.5 diesel, this means the lu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed