Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q30
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Infiniti Q30 will be instrumental in helping Infiniti build on its sales success in 2015. The Nissan-owned premium car maker reported a 60% increase in new car registrations last year, tha...
Infiniti’s Q30 premium compact hatchback will cost around £20k OTR when it goes on sale at the start of 2016. Priced at £19,780 for the 1.6 petrol and £20,730 for the 1.5 diesel, this means the lu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)