Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q30
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Infiniti Q30 will be instrumental in helping Infiniti build on its sales success in 2015. The Nissan-owned premium car maker reported a 60% increase in new car registrations last year, tha...
Infiniti’s Q30 premium compact hatchback will cost around £20k OTR when it goes on sale at the start of 2016. Priced at £19,780 for the 1.6 petrol and £20,730 for the 1.5 diesel, this means the lu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?