Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q30
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Infiniti Q30 will be instrumental in helping Infiniti build on its sales success in 2015. The Nissan-owned premium car maker reported a 60% increase in new car registrations last year, tha...
Infiniti’s Q30 premium compact hatchback will cost around £20k OTR when it goes on sale at the start of 2016. Priced at £19,780 for the 1.6 petrol and £20,730 for the 1.5 diesel, this means the lu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available