Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q7
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The facelifted Audi Q7 will introduce a variety of styling and engine updates when it is released in September. Bringing the design in line with the larger Q8, the seven-seater Audi Q7 features ...
129 cars now exceed the average parking space: Is it any wonder that parking prangs are ON THE RISE?
The UK is in the throes of a love affair with SUVs and crossovers, but is bigger really better? Not for our insurance bills it’s not, as the ever-increasing size of family vehicles could be blamed...
Audi’s second-generation Q7 has been given a new entry point with the arrival of the 215bhp 3.0-litre diesel. Sitting below the existing 268bhp diesel engine, the newcomer offers added efficiency ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years