Contract Hire and Leasing News - Q7
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The facelifted Audi Q7 will introduce a variety of styling and engine updates when it is released in September. Bringing the design in line with the larger Q8, the seven-seater Audi Q7 features ...
129 cars now exceed the average parking space: Is it any wonder that parking prangs are ON THE RISE?
The UK is in the throes of a love affair with SUVs and crossovers, but is bigger really better? Not for our insurance bills it’s not, as the ever-increasing size of family vehicles could be blamed...
Audi’s second-generation Q7 has been given a new entry point with the arrival of the 215bhp 3.0-litre diesel. Sitting below the existing 268bhp diesel engine, the newcomer offers added efficiency ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)