Contract Hire and Leasing News - Qashqai
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Nissan Qashqai is a popular choice for Leasing.com users. After 13 years in production and several generations, how has it remained such a firm family favourite? You may put it down to its practical design. Or is the fact it is so affordable?
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
It’s a measure of how successful a model is when it not only completely changes the automotive landscape but it also remains the segment class leader and surprisingly fresh ten years into its life....
Nissan has announced it will produce a special edition trim level for its Juke, Qashqai and X-Trail crossovers. Nissan Vision, or just N-Vision, will be priced between mid-range N-Connecta trim and...
Nissan has unveiled the Qashqai Black Edition SV – a luxurious version based on the range-topping Tekna trim. On top of the usual Tekna accoutrements, the outside gets a classy new styling kit, whi...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 7 Luxury Korean Genesis brand to launch in UK with G80 saloon and G80 SUV
- 8 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX