SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Qashqai
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s a measure of how successful a model is when it not only completely changes the automotive landscape but it also remains the segment class leader and surprisingly fresh ten years into its life....
Nissan has announced it will produce a special edition trim level for its Juke, Qashqai and X-Trail crossovers. Nissan Vision, or just N-Vision, will be priced between mid-range N-Connecta trim and...
Nissan has unveiled the Qashqai Black Edition SV – a luxurious version based on the range-topping Tekna trim. On top of the usual Tekna accoutrements, the outside gets a classy new styling kit, whi...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Nissan’s Qashqai will be the brand’s first production car to feature self-driving technology when the mega-selling crossover SUV is updated next year. The autonomous ‘Piloted Drive 1.0’ system use...
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?