The Nissan Qashqai is a popular choice for Leasing.com users. After 13 years in production and several generations, how has it remained such a firm family favourite? You may put it down to its practical design. Or is the fact it is so affordable?
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Qashqai
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
It’s a measure of how successful a model is when it not only completely changes the automotive landscape but it also remains the segment class leader and surprisingly fresh ten years into its life....
Nissan has announced it will produce a special edition trim level for its Juke, Qashqai and X-Trail crossovers. Nissan Vision, or just N-Vision, will be priced between mid-range N-Connecta trim and...
Nissan has unveiled the Qashqai Black Edition SV – a luxurious version based on the range-topping Tekna trim. On top of the usual Tekna accoutrements, the outside gets a classy new styling kit, whi...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 2020 Jaguar F-Pace: Updated SUV introduces new plug-in hybrid option