Contract Hire and Leasing News - Qashqai
It can be a bit of a conundrum deciding which crossover you should lease. We check out some of the most popular to see if one comes out on top.
With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
The Nissan Qashqai is a popular choice for Leasing.com users. After 13 years in production and several generations, how has it remained such a firm family favourite? You may put it down to its practical design. Or is the fact it is so affordable?
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
It’s a measure of how successful a model is when it not only completely changes the automotive landscape but it also remains the segment class leader and surprisingly fresh ten years into its life....
Nissan has announced it will produce a special edition trim level for its Juke, Qashqai and X-Trail crossovers. Nissan Vision, or just N-Vision, will be priced between mid-range N-Connecta trim and...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?