The 2019 Range Rover Evoque is proving to be an extremely popular lease. However, even if you’ve got your heart set on an Evoque as your next new car, there are still decisions to be made. While...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Evoque
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Range Rover Evoque has become the first luxury compact SUV to be certified under stringent new NOx emissions targets, ahead of schedule too. All Jaguar and Land Rover models already meet t...
Autumn is approaching, and with the change in season thoughts turn to staying mobile during the colder half of the year. For many, that means considering a car with all-wheel drive, but is that rea...
There’s cause for celebration in the contract hire and leasing industry, as new figures released by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) have revealed steady growth in the number of people secur...
Attention-grabbing and polarising, this Evoque is practical enough and as refined as it needs to be. For its target market, Land Rover has absolutely nailed it.
Ken Block and Focus RS. Victoria Beckham and Range Rover Evoque. Some celebrity approvals are more convincing than others...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins