A tweaked Range Rover Evoque has been revealed for 2021, with a new range-topping Autobiography model representing the most sophisticated and plush variant of the Jaguar E-Pace rival to date. It...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Evoque
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Range Rover Evoque has become the first luxury compact SUV to be certified under stringent new NOx emissions targets, ahead of schedule too. All Jaguar and Land Rover models already meet t...
Autumn is approaching, and with the change in season thoughts turn to staying mobile during the colder half of the year. For many, that means considering a car with all-wheel drive, but is that rea...
There’s cause for celebration in the contract hire and leasing industry, as new figures released by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) have revealed steady growth in the number of people secur...
Attention-grabbing and polarising, this Evoque is practical enough and as refined as it needs to be. For its target market, Land Rover has absolutely nailed it.
Ken Block and Focus RS. Victoria Beckham and Range Rover Evoque. Some celebrity approvals are more convincing than others...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona