The 2019 Range Rover Evoque is proving to be an extremely popular lease. However, even if you’ve got your heart set on an Evoque as your next new car, there are still decisions to be made. While...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Evoque
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Range Rover Evoque has become the first luxury compact SUV to be certified under stringent new NOx emissions targets, ahead of schedule too. All Jaguar and Land Rover models already meet t...
Autumn is approaching, and with the change in season thoughts turn to staying mobile during the colder half of the year. For many, that means considering a car with all-wheel drive, but is that rea...
There’s cause for celebration in the contract hire and leasing industry, as new figures released by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) have revealed steady growth in the number of people secur...
Attention-grabbing and polarising, this Evoque is practical enough and as refined as it needs to be. For its target market, Land Rover has absolutely nailed it.
Ken Block and Focus RS. Victoria Beckham and Range Rover Evoque. Some celebrity approvals are more convincing than others...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 10 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe