A tweaked Range Rover Evoque has been revealed for 2021, with a new range-topping Autobiography model representing the most sophisticated and plush variant of the Jaguar E-Pace rival to date. It...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Evoque
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Range Rover Evoque has become the first luxury compact SUV to be certified under stringent new NOx emissions targets, ahead of schedule too. All Jaguar and Land Rover models already meet t...
Autumn is approaching, and with the change in season thoughts turn to staying mobile during the colder half of the year. For many, that means considering a car with all-wheel drive, but is that rea...
There’s cause for celebration in the contract hire and leasing industry, as new figures released by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) have revealed steady growth in the number of people secur...
Attention-grabbing and polarising, this Evoque is practical enough and as refined as it needs to be. For its target market, Land Rover has absolutely nailed it.
Ken Block and Focus RS. Victoria Beckham and Range Rover Evoque. Some celebrity approvals are more convincing than others...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008