Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Sport
Following recent news that all Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles will have the option of electrification from 2020, Land Rover has revealed the refreshed Range Rover Sport will offer a plug-in hybrid ...
Range Rover has revealed numerous enhancements for the 2017 Sport model. Highlights include more efficient engine options, an upgraded infotainment system and the introduction of a number of autono...
Land Rover is one of the great success stories of the British motoring industry. From the original utility vehicle’s inception and launch in 1948, by way of the 1970 arrival of the Range Rover and ...
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has announced that it is working on smartphone-controlled cars as the company gets closer to developing an autonomous vehicle. Straight from the gadget-riddled world of Jam...
Vehicle size is more important than its looks when choosing a company car, at least for four in five lease car drivers (80%). A global survey of 3,000 drivers from 20 countries found that the size ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?