Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Sport
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Following recent news that all Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles will have the option of electrification from 2020, Land Rover has revealed the refreshed Range Rover Sport will offer a plug-in hybrid ...
Range Rover has revealed numerous enhancements for the 2017 Sport model. Highlights include more efficient engine options, an upgraded infotainment system and the introduction of a number of autono...
Land Rover is one of the great success stories of the British motoring industry. From the original utility vehicle’s inception and launch in 1948, by way of the 1970 arrival of the Range Rover and ...
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has announced that it is working on smartphone-controlled cars as the company gets closer to developing an autonomous vehicle. Straight from the gadget-riddled world of Jam...
Vehicle size is more important than its looks when choosing a company car, at least for four in five lease car drivers (80%). A global survey of 3,000 drivers from 20 countries found that the size ...
The Range Rover Sport SVR has become the fastest production SUV to lap the Nürburgring with a time of eight minutes and fourteen seconds – just 10 seconds slower than the lightweight and super-fast...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Renault Captur